. No waiting. Can be used immediately.
2. Can be used with most types of material and paper
3. Dries clear. Low odor.
4. Does not transfer.
5. Does not wet material.
6. Does not cause yellowing.
7. Can be repositioned.
8. Adheres to most materials.
9. No1 users choice in this product category.
10. Enables project to be completed more quickly as it eliminates tacking. (no pins)
Use 505 Spray and Fix Temporary Adhesive for:
1. Raw edge appliqué when you are going to sew it in place.
2. Penny Rugs – spray the back side of wool shapes, place on background to Fix in place then use a blanket stitch around the edges for a permanent hold.
3. Baste your quilts – Spray the batting or the wrong side of the backing and top to layer your quilt.
4. When loading a quilt on a long arm machine, use 505 to hold the lead edge of the batting and top to the backing fabric. This way you only pin once along the lead edge.
5. Spray 505 on Embroidery stabilizer. Hoop your stabilizer, spray, and then stick the garment in place on top without hooping.
6. Use 505 to hold patches in place before stitching down.
7. Make fabric covered buttons by spraying the fabric then cover button form. Trim fabric and fold inside top. Apply button back. Fabric will not shift.